Surge Protective Devices
Square D Surge Protective Devices guide includes:
Externally Mounted Surge Protective Devices. Surgelogic™ offers a full range of externally mounted SPDs. These units are designed to provide surge suppression from service entrance panels to point-of-use equipment. External SPD Options include:
- Sine Wave Tracking Module. Sine Wave Tracking (SWT) circuitry provides enhanced EMI/RFI filtering of -54 dB at 100 kHz and establishes the power surge clamping window relative to the sine wave voltage to increase performance at distribution and branch panel applications.
- Type 1. UL 1449 Type 1 SPDs can be located at any point in the electrical system, on the line or load side of the equipment overcurrent device.
- Integral Switch. The integral switch provides a mechanical means to electrically isolate the entire surge suppressor before opening the enclosure door to facilitate servicing of the unit’s components.
- Remote Monitor. This option displays the alarm status of the surge protective device up to 1000 feet from the unit.
- Flush Mount Kits. Flush mounting kits can be used on 120–240 kA EMA and EBA series devices. Devices with integral switch require a 20 inch flush mounting collar.
External Modular Assembly (EMA) SPDs products feature a design based on individual phase modules for a flexible, cost effective way to achieve superior surge suppression at every level of the electrical distribution system. Modularity results in lower life cycle costs and fast, easy service or replacement.
- External Modular SPDs—EMA SPDs
- External Modular L-L Enhanced SPDs
- External Brick Assembly SPDs—EBA SPDs
- Replacement Modules
Internally Mounted Surge Protective Devices—New Construction
- Switchboards and Switchgear
- Model 6 Motor Control Centers
Internally Mounted Surge Protective Devices—Retrofit
- Internally Mounted SPD—Retrofit
- OEM/Assembler Kits
Nipple-Mounted Surge Protective Devices
- SDSA3650 SPDs
- HWA SPDs
- SDSA1175 SPDs
- Mounting Brackets and Flush Mount Kits
- XR SPDs
Residential Surge Protective Devices
- Whole House SPDs
- Whole House Accessories
- QO™, NQ, and Homeline™ Loadcenter SPDs
Download the Schneider Electric Surge Protective Devices PDF below or call 714.835.6211 for more information.