> Schneider Electric - Square D
> Square D Circuit Breakers & Load Centers
Square D Circuit Breakers & Load Centers
Square D Circuit Breakers & Load Centers featured products include:
QO™ Miniature Circuit Breakers
Square D brand QO miniature circuit breakers are plug-on products for use in QO load centers, NQOD and NQ panelboards, NQOD and NQ OEM interiors or Speed-D™ switchboard distribution panels. Bolt-on QOB circuit breakers are for use in NQOD and NQ panelboards or interiors.a The Square D exclusive Qwik-Open™ mechanism, with a trip reaction within 1/60th of a second, is standard on all 1P 15 A and 20 A QO circuit breakers.
- QO Arc-Fault Circuit Breakers provide protection for Series and Parallel Type Arcing as required by the NEC and local code adoption, and comply with UL1699.
- QO-HID circuit breakers are for use on circuits feeding fluorescent and high intensity discharge (HID) lighting systems such as mercury vapor, metal halide, or high pressure sodium. These circuit breakers are physically interchangeable with QO circuit breakers.
- QO-K Circuit Breakers. Key operated QO circuit breakers are available in singlepole construction and can be mounted in any single-pole space which will accept a standard QO. T
- QO-GFI Qwik-Gard™ circuit breakers provide overload and short circuit protection, combined with Class A ground fault protection.
- QO-EPD/EPE circuit breakers provide overload and short circuit protection combined with Class B ground fault protection.
- QO-HM High magnetic trip circuit breakers
- QO Non-Automatic Miniature Switches
- QO-SWN Circuit Breakers. Switch Neutral Common Trip 2008 NEC® 514.11
Homeline™ Circuit Breakers
The Square D Homeline circuit breakers are in a 1 in. wide format for 1-pole circuit breakers. They are designed to plug into Homeline load centers.
- HOM-HM High magnetic trip circuit breakers
- HOM-AFI Homeline Combination Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters-Provide overload and short circuit protection, plus arc fault protection in accordance with the NEC and UL 1699
- HOM-EPD—10 k AIR Homeline Equipment Protection Device—Circuit Breakers with 30 mA Equipment Ground Fault Protection (UL Listed)
- HOMT Tandem Circuit Breakers
- HOMT Quad Tandem Circuit Breakers
- Convertible Main Load Centers
QO™ Load Centers
QO Plug-on Neutral Load Centers and CAFI Breakers connect are engineered for a quick Plug-on Neutral connection on every unit.
- QO Plug-on Neutral CAFI Load Center
- QO Arc Fault Circuit Breakers
Download the Square D Circuit Breakers & Load Centers brochure below or call 714.835.6211 for more information.