MEDC Series XB16 Strobes
MEDC Series XB16 Strobes was designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The model XB16 contains polarization diode and four wire leads for fire alarm applications. This strobe is also available UL 1971 (ADA) listed for hearing impaired applications.
MEDC Series XB16 Strobes features:
- UL listed for USA and Canada
- Hazardous locations for USA and Canada
- Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C & D*, Class II, Div. 2, Groups F & G
- UL 1971 compliant version available
- Ordinary locations: Visual Signal Device
- ‘T’ Rating model dependent. Contact sales office for information
- CSFM Listed
- NEMA 4x & 6, IP66 & 67
- Certified temperature –67°F to +158°F (–55°C to +70°C)
- Pipe mount with ¾” NPT entry
- Corrosion-free GRP enclosure
- Polycarbonate lens, various colors available
- 4 wire diode monitored board
- Optional relay initiate
- Optional lens guard
- Conforms to UL Standard or regulated voltage UL 1971 version available with clear lens only.
MODEL NUMBER: XB16US02460CYNR
Download the MEDC Series XB16 Strobes spec sheet below or call 714.835.6211 for more information.