FSQC Arktite Dead Front Interlocked Receptacles and Switches APJ/NPJ Arktite Plugs Certifications and Compliances:
- NEMA 3, 7BCD, 9FG, 12
- NEC/CEC: Class I, Division 1 & 2, Groups B, C, D Class I, Zone 1, Group IIB + Hydrogen Class II, Division 1 & 2, Groups F, G Class III
- ANSI/UL Standards: 1010 UL Listed
- CSA Standards: C22.2 No. 30 cUL Listed & C22.2 No. 159
FSQC Arktite Dead Front Interlocked Receptacles and Switches are used:
- To supply power to portable electrical equipment such as hand lamps, lighting systems, power tools, conveyors, welders and similar equipment.
- In areas which are hazardous due to the presence of flammable vapors or gases and combustible dusts.
- In damp, wet or corrosive locations.
- Indoors or outdoors at petroleum refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants and facilities for processing and handling grain, flour and starch.
Download the FSQC Arktite Dead Front Interlocked Receptacles and Switches PDF below or call 714.835.6211 for more information.
Get a Quote
Download Spec Sheet PDF