EBBR Series Interlocked Arktite Receptacles with Circuit Breakers are used:
- As a service outlet for portable equipment – indoors or outdoors – in damp, wet, corrosive locations, without the need for a protective shelter.
- In areas which are hazardous due to flammable vapors, gases or combustible dust, e.g., refineries, chemical plants, and other processing and handling facilities of a hazardous nature.
- In areas where frequent washdowns are necessary or where heavy rain or water spray is prevalent.
Certifications and Compliances:
- Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups B, C, D
- Class II, Division 1 and 2, Groups F†, G
- Class III
- NEMA: 3, 3R, 7BCD, 9FG, 12
- UL Standard: 1203
Electrical Rating Ranges:
- Circuit breakers – 20–150 amps
- Receptacles – 30, 60, 100, 150 amp
- 3-wire, 4-pole configuration
Download the EBBR Series Interlocked Arktite Receptacles with Circuit Breakers spec sheet below or call 714.835.6211 for more information.
Get a Quote
Download Spec Sheet PDF