UNF/UNY Expansion Unions
UNF/UNY Expansion Unions Applications:
UNF/UNY expansion unions are designed to be used in all threaded rigid metal conduit systems indoors and outdoors, in hazardous locations to:
- Connect conduit to conduit
- Connect conduit to a junction box or device enclosure
- Compensate for conduit cut too short
- Allow for expansion and contraction of conduit • Connect stub-ups to threaded conduit
- Replace sections of conduit runs
UNF/UNY Expansion Unions Features:
- Compact design
- Internal beryllium copper grounding spring to insure positive grounding continuity.
- Knurled surface on body and sleeve allows secure gripping with wrench.
- Steel construction for maximum strength.
- Available in two styles – short length where space is limited, long length when extra expansion is required.
Download the UNF/UNY Expansion Unions spec sheet below or call 714.835.6211 for more information.