UNY, UNF and UNL Unions and EL Elbows Applications
UNY and UNF unions are installed in threaded thickwall conduit systems:
- UNY – to connect conduit to a conduit fitting, junction box or device enclosure
- UNF – to connect conduit to conduit, or to provide a means for future modification of the conduit system
UNA unions are used in conduit and fitting installations when entrance angle is between 90° and 180°.
EL elbows are installed in conduit run or in box or fitting hub:
- To change direction in threaded rigid conduit run by 90°, or when terminating at a box or fitting
UNY, UNF and UNL unions feature:
- Compact design which permits assembly with a minimum of clearance to other adjacent conduit and/or equipment
- Strong and durable construction UNA unions:
- Have a single clamping nut on angle, making it both a union and a connector
- Permit conduit joints at angles between 90° and 180° EL elbows have a smooth interior and are both strong and compact.
Download the UNY, UNF and UNL Unions and EL Elbows spec sheet below or call 714.835.6211 for more information.
Get a Quote
Download Spec Sheet PDF