Chico A-P Sealing Compound, X Fiber & Speedseal for Sealing fittings and hubs are approved for Hazardous locations.
Sealing compounds form a seal around and between each electrical conductor inside a sealing fitting. Once hardened, the compound restricts the passage of gases, vapors, or flames through the conduit from one portion of an electrical installation to another portion.
Featured Chico sealin products:
Chico X fiber:
- Forms a dam between the integral bushing of the sealing fitting and the end of the conduit and around the electrical conductors entering the hub
Chico A sealing compound:
- Forms a seal around each electrical conductor and between them and inside of the sealing fitting to restrict the passage of gases, vapors or flames through the sealing fitting at atmospheric pressure and at normal ambient temperatures
Chico SpeedSeal Compound:
- Designed to separate and form an explosionproof seal around each electrical conductor in Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds EYS and EYD sealing fittings
- Restricts the passage of gases, vapors or flames through the sealing fitting
- Creates a seal for Class I, Division 1, Groups C, D and Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G hazardous areas
Download the Chico A-P Sealing Compound, X Fiber & Speedseal for Sealing fittings and hubs spec sheet below or call 714.835.6211 for more information.
Get a Quote
Download Spec Sheet PDF