Crouse Hinds ECP Series Explosionproof Enclosures feature optimized design, extensive sizes and fast lead times for OEMs. ECP Enclosures are available in 40 standard sizes with optional conduit and device drilling and tapping.
ECP Series Explosionproof Enclosures Certifications and Compliances:
- Class I, Division 1 & 2, Groups B, C, D
- Class II, Division 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G
- Class III • UL Standard 1203
- cUL to CSA C22.2 No. 30, No. 25
- NEMA Type 3, 3R, 4, 7BCD, 9EFG
- Enclosure Type 4X (requires selecting 4X option)
ECP Standard Materials:
- Body and cover – Copper free aluminum
- Gasket – Neoprene
- Cover bolts – Steel
- Hinges – Aluminum
ECP Series Explosionproof Enclosures Options :
- PLT† – Flat aluminum plate cover
- MP – Aluminum mounting plate installed
- S752 – Epoxy powder coat finish on exterior only
- S753 – Epoxy powder coat finish on interior and exterior
- S391 – Stainless steel cover bolts and hinges
- S756V – Breather and drain
- 4X – Stainless steel cover bolts, hinges, and external epoxy powder coat
† Available for sizes 12×12 and larger
- Pilot Lights
- Push Buttons
- Selector Switches
- Circuit Breaker Handles
- PLT Cover Allows for Window
ECP Series Explosionproof Enclosures Features and Benefits include:
- Standard Aluminum Hinge
- Aluminum hinges standard on sizes 121204 and larger, and available on sizes 081006 through 101406 by adding S598.
- Stainless cover bolts and hinges are available by adding S391.
- Stroke-sanded Finish
- Stroke-sanding creates smooth surface for installation of push button / pilot light operators.
- Optional epoxy coat finish available for NEMA 4X requirements.
- Standard Internal Mounting Pads
- Factory drilled and tapped, internal mounting pads enable the installer to add a mounting plate in the field.
- Standard on all sizes.
- Bolt-on / Tap-in Mounting Feet
- Allows for easy fieldreplacement in case mounting feet are damaged or broken.
- Standard Neoprene Gasket
- Comes standard in all sizes.
- Provides NEMA 4 rating for enclosure.
Download the Crouse Hinds ECP Series Explosionproof Enclosures spec sheet below or call 714.835.6211 for more information.
Get a Quote
Download Spec Sheet PDF