EDS and EFS Series Explosionproof Pushbutton Control Stations are full assembled EFS and EDS Factory Sealed Devices.
- Reduce installation problems
- Eliminate external seals
- Lower installation costs
- Improve safety
- Are used with general purpose snap and pushbutton type switches
- Standard neoprene covers for front operated pushbuttons; prevents accumulation of dirt and entrance of water around operating shafts
- Mounting lugs and taper tapped hubs with integral bushings
- Large machine screws for fastening covers to bodies
- Lockout provisions on front operated pushbutton (marked “STOP” and “OFF”) and selector switch covers
- Lockout hole for padlock having 1/4″ hasp is provided when used with covers for front lever and side rocker type operation
- Close tolerances in machining of wide, mating flanges and journalled shafts and bearings for front button operation, produces flametightness of enclosure joints
- On enclosures with front lever and side rocker type operating handles, threaded type shafts and bushings are used to ensure flametightness
- Dead end (EFS or EDS) or through feed (EFSC or EDSC) hubs – 1/2″ to 1″ sizes
- When STOP is indicated, button is automatically red. When START is indicated, button is automatically green. Otherwise, black buttons are standard.
Download the EDS and EFS Series Explosionproof Pushbutton Control Stations Spec sheet below or call 714.835.6211 for more information.
Get a Quote
Download Spec Sheet PDF