Hoffman Wall-Mount Concept Enclosures Type 4 and 12 are ideal for machine control applications. With streamlined styling, flush quarter-turn latches and an attractive, durable finish. Available in solid or window single-door and two-door landscape, flush-mount and sloped-top versions for application and mounting flexibility. Two-door landscape models provide full-width access and easy panel installation.
Wall-Mount Concept Enclosure models:
- Concept solid single-Door, Door with Windows and Flush-Mount models are:
- UL 508A Listed; Type 4, 12; File No. E61997 cUL Listed per CSA C22.2 No. 94; Type 4, 12; File No. E61997
- NEMA/EEMAC Type 4, 12, 13 CSA, File No. 42186: Type 4, 12 VDE IP66 IEC 60529, IP66
- Concept Two-Door Enclosures are
- UL 508A Listed; Type 12; File No. E61997 cUL Listed per CSA C22.2 No. 94; Type 12; File No. E61997
- NEMA/EEMAC Type 12 CSA, File No. 42186, Type 12 VDE IP 55 IEC 60529, IP55
Hoffman Wall-Mount Concept Enclosures Specifications include:
- 18, 16 or 14 gauge steel
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth
- Corner-formed doors
- Simple easy-to-remove and install hinge pins with captivation clip
- High-torque threadless studs and fasteners on door
- Minimum-width body flange provides maximum door opening
- Door opens 210 degrees
- External formed body flange
- Panel mounting studs fit optional CONCEPT panels and other accessories
- Mounting holes in back of body for direct mounting or optional external mounting brackets
- Removable door with hidden hinges for clean, aesthetic appearance
- Seamless foam-in-place gasket
- Quarter-turn slotted latch(es)
- Door alignment device on doors wider than 30 in.
- Four hinges on 60-in.-high enclosures
- Grounding stud on body; bonding provision on door (except window-door models)
- Provisions on door for optional high-impact thermoplastic data pocket
- Hardware kit with panel mounting nuts, panel grounding hardware and sealing washers
Single-Door and Window-Door Models:
- 3-point latch system on enclosures with height equal to or greater than 42-in. with quarter-turn, slotted latch
- Mounting frame extends completely around enclosure
- Overlapping door design provides full-width access
- Three-point latch system on right-hand hinged door with quarterturn, slotted latch
Wall-Mount Concept Enclosures have two standard finishes are available: ANSI 61 gray or RAL 7035 textured light-gray polyester powder paint inside and out.
Hoffman Wall-Mount Concept Enclosures accessories include Door Stop Kit. Handles, Lock Inserts, CONCEPT Panels and Mounting-Bracket Kits.
Download the Concept Wall-Mount Enclosures spec sheet below or call 714.835.6211 for more information.
Get a Quote
Download Spec Sheet PDF