The new, patent-pending V-Spring Telescoping Light Pole from Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds business increases safety and decreases labor costs associated with lighting installation and routine maintenance. Its innovative design allows Install and maintain lighting fixtures without ever leaving the ground.
V-Spring Telescoping Light Pole Application
- For luminaires installed on industrial walkways, platforms, stairways and conveyors where OSHA/HSE regulations require fall prevention equipment
- Hard to reach or dangerous areas where safety is a big concern
- Hazardous and harsh environments subject to corrosive agents, vibration and extreme temperatures
V-Spring Telescoping Light Pole Certifications
- CSA C22.2 No. 250.0-08
- Suitable for use in Class I, Division 2; Class I, Zone 2 and dusttight for Class II, Division 2 and Zone 22 when following wiring practices of CEC/NEC
V-Spring Telescoping Light Pole Wind rating AASHTO standards
- 320 mph structural steel
- 310 mph aluminum
- 230 mph stainless steel Vibration
- DNV No. 2.4: 2006
- IEC 60068-2-6: 2007
Transition from protecting the worker to eliminating the risk.
All work takes place on the ground
- Spring assistance allows the luminaire to be lowered safely and easily – eliminating the need for portable ladders and fall prevention equipment.
Vertical travel reduces force and stress
- When compared to 45 degree lowering systems, the V-Spring’s spring assisted vertical movement requires 65% less force to raise or lower and removes mechanical stress on the handrail by over 300%.
Luminaire housing will not fall
- The vertical travel of the V-Spring allows the luminaire housing to properly hang from the mounting module hinge during installation and maintenance. No risk of dropped or falling ballasts.
No pinch points
- The V-Spring locking collar has no rotating parts during operation, protecting hands and fingers from injury
Download the Crouse-Hinds V-Spring Telescoping Light Pole brochure below or call 714.835.6211 for more information.
Get a Quote
Download Spec Sheet PDF